HK Government has implemented stricter requirements on foreign crew changes being as follows:
Flights ex following 8 countries are suspended till 04th February:
- the Philippines,
- the United Kingdom,
- the United States of America
Moreover, crew changes are NOT allowed in HKG even vessel calls for cargo operations in case she has called at following extremely high risk areas within last 21 days:
Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, the Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niger, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Martin (French part), Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
Below conditions are to be met:
1. Application must be submitted to Marine Department max 72 hours prior vessel's arrival in HKG, otherwise they will reject the application
2.On-signers must present negative COVID-19 PCR report; PCR test must have been conducted within 48 hours prior boarding plane to Hong Kong. (i.e. the last leg of flight)
3.On-signers must arrive Hong Kong after vessel has berthed/arrived in the port ; accommodation is not allowed in any hotel in HKG
4. On-signer(s) will also go thru COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival in HKG airport and need to wait for result. Usually it takes around 5 hours.
If PCR test results shows positive , on signer(s) will be sent to hospital and all travelers joined same group of on-signers in same flight, will be declared as close contact persons and have to remain quarantined for 21 days in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Port Health dept will verbally inform the agent (over the phone) of the negative reports of signing off crew members and always before TSCC allows on-signers to enter Hong Kong. If the PCR test results of Off-signers show positive, the vessel will be held in 14 days compulsory quarantine and the crew relievers (on signers) need to return to their origin city.
5. PCR test results for Off-signers may not be available on time. On-signers should leave a contact no. for further confirmation and pick up arrangements. When on-signers are allowed to leave TSCC, they need to proceed to designated pick up point in the airport.
6. If off signers cannot provide the negative result report , which specimen collected within 72 hours prior vessel's ETA HKG, then local agent needs to arrange PCR test in Hong Kong. They will provide test kits to off-signers and collect specimens upon vessels' berthing. When on & off signers cannot embark/disembark the vessel during vessels at berth, vessel need to shift to anchorage to wait.
7. Off-signer can only allowed to disembark within 12 hours with flight departng directly HKG